- As a Pro HR Recruiting Firm, ProPeople Consulting Group began its journey in April 2004 from Kolkata (West Bengal), and is proud of completing 15 years, growing leaps & bounds having operational branches at Mumbai, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) and Jamshedpur (Jharkhand).
- In the last Fifteen years ProPeople has serviced more than 300 companies across India and abroad with successful Job-placement of more than 2000 skilled manpower.
- ProPeople’s ability to understand and meet a client’s timely requirement, providing the right kind of profiles, has won appreciation from leading corporate houses, who completely rely on ProPeople for their human resources needs. ProPeople’s ethical business practices, driven by a team of committed professionals, is widely acknowledged by Clients.
- A close to customer stance, coupled with personal and professional integrity has made ProPeople a trusted service provider for both jobseekers as well as Organisations. Confidentiality at all times has been a key driving aspect in all our dealings.
- Being fully aware to the fact that enterprises and professionals have become more dynamic and demanding, changing with the time, the way they think differently, the way they perceive things differently, and the way they want to progress to keep pace with the changing needs & expectations, ProPeople is ever reinventing to adopt and adapt keeping abreast with the changing times.
- As ProPeople has expanded both vertically and horizontally positioning itself as one of the most sought after brands in Recruitment Services, HR Consulting and Training to its portfolios has further plans to spread its wings shortly to other cities across the country.
Pradeep Kumar Mohapatra, CEO and Principal Consultant
Pradeep is the founder of ProPeople Consulting Group (PCG), specialised in Recruitment functions, especially in Leader Search, Training and Career Counselling.
An ardent believer of “One Life, One Chance”, Pradeep essentially a people person, was driven to entrepreneurship because of his love for young people and his interest in giving shape to their career aspirations. It is due to his single-minded devotion and unique ability to motivate people that ProPeople has grown multiple folds, from its humble beginning in a basement to having its presence in other cities. As a CEO, he formulates strategies and drives the implementation with a committed team that he has nurtured and built over the years. As a Principal Consultant, Pradeep manages Star-clients and personally looks into top management recruitments.
Pradeep has a total experience of 26 years in HR Consulting. An alumnus of AIMA and ISTD, Pradeep’s mission is to position ProPeople Consulting Group as one of the most admired and respected HR Consulting hub cum Recruitment Solution providers in India & overseas.
Ranjana Chaudhuri, Head- Recruitment Practice
Ranjana is responsible for overall planning, executing and managing all recruitment deliverables to esteemed clients in India and overseas.
She is associated with ProPeople Consulting Group since 2006 and has had a distinguished career with the organisation. Starting her career as a Consultant, Ranjana has grown to head the Recruitment Practice at ProPeople. She is an MBA with specialization in Marketing & HR Management and carries total experience of 23 years as a hardcore Recruiter.
Bikash Kumar Roy Choudhury, Business Head
Bikash leads the Business Promotion, Client Relationship and overall marketing activities of ProPeople Consulting Group.
A Times School of Marketing alumni, Bikash brings 27+ years of leadership experience in Marketing Management, Operation Management, Event Management etc to name a few.
Md. Aslam Ansari
Aslam leads the HR Consulting and Training vertical at ProPeople Consulting Group.
An XIM, Bhubaneswar alumni, Aslam brings over 2.5 decades of rich & broad spectrum exposure in the Human Resources Development domain in roles at Corporate, R&D, Manufacturing, Sales, International & Consulting. Experience of working for industries like Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, Textiles, Leather, Consulting (Chemical, Steel, Confectionaries, Banking, and more).
Very passionate and result oriented about unleashing the human potential for organisational success through, organisational change, nurturing talent, developing leadership pipe line, employee engagement, building high performance culture and above all integrating HR with organisational strategies for increased stakeholder value.
A prolific Coach/Facilitator/Trainer on wide range of areas in OB & OD interventions.